Re: Poster at Biodiversity Information Standards Conference 2018

Thank you,

I've taken your comments and advices into account to prepare the final
version. It is available here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1R_Awi21ht0_NjV6Y_it0RAtA5fCtIOPZ

Could anyone please copy it to the shared Google Drive (presumably in
Publications > Posters > 2018
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1VfuFGxiCU025nL7eWzDcAffA0tKUvgQJ>)?
I don't have write access to that folder.

Thanks and have a nice summer.

Franck.