Re: Google Summer of Code

Hi - I have copied in Stian and Alan from my group.

They are very experienced GSoC mentors. Perhaps they can offer some advice

carole

--
Professor Carole Goble CBE FREng FBCS CITP
School of Computer Science

tel: +44 161 275 6195
email: carole.goble@manchester.ac.uk
twitter: @CaroleAnneGoble
PA: Melanie Price <melanie.j.price@manchester.ac.uk>

PLEASE NOTE: I no longer work weekends. You will not get a response.

email etiquette:
I get a lot of email and when I travel it gets even more backed up.

- Don't get too upset if my replies are short (see http://www.phdcomics.com/comics/archive.php?comicid=1047)
- If you don't get a reply within 48 hours there is a good chance the email has scrolled into the distance. If its urgent try again or email melanie.price@manchester.ac.uk.
If you haven't heard within a week you really should try again.