Re: Examples using schema.org/bioschemas for dataset landing pages

Thanks a lot Rafa. Our current focus is on listing datasets, as we want to
build tools taking advantage of this information in the coming months. But
we of course should look at the bigger picture, and describing for example
catalogs makes a lot of sense. The CSV file is a first version, and I am
sure will have more columns over time. But please keep in mind that this
activity is not only in the life sciences, but data repositories in general
(e.g. you see examples from social sciences, geosciences, high-energy
physics).

Sarala and I should share with the bioschemas community what we are
planning to do in the FREYA project. The primary goal with this activity is
to fetch core metadata from repositories embedding schema.org, which can
for example be used to generate a citation.

Best,

Martin