Re: Why is PhysicalThing.additionalType recommended rather than mandatory

Hi Michel,

Regarding what Justin said "In the InterMine case it might be that a
user can't provide a URI because their new class is something that isn't
in an ontology (yet).  Initially, I was thinking that maybe we could
allow a bare string, but I also like Michel's suggestion that it could
be a link to a general term."

A general term would work, of course. But, would it be possible to
suggest those new types for integration in SIO? If so, what would be the
process? Is there any link on how new types could be added to SIO?

Regards,