Re: Vote on usage of non-schema.org terms

Hi all,

Regarding Alasdair proposed voting: +1

Now, in order to address Melanie's (and possible others') concerns, I
propose a second separated voting on the terms to be used.

As Alasdair has explained, if his proposal (yes or not to use fixed
agreed third-party terms for profile types and properties) is accepted,
then all profiles will provide a set of terms for the type and
properties (minimum, recommended, optional). The profile groups will
share with everybody their proposal, with some explanation on their
selected terms as part of the description (maybe term usage within the
community, clarity of definition, etc.). Then, anyone could raise their
hand and vote yes or propose an alternative. A valid alternative could
be for instance to move something from minimum to recommended or to
change the chosen term together with some justification. Depending on
the proposed alternatives, we might need a video conference to get to an
agreement on profile basis.

I would also suggest to focus on Alasdair proposal to start with. More
agreements will come later.

Regards,