Re: Is there a resource that embeds jsonld schema.org metadata at dataset level?

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 12:18:16 -0700
To: Sarala Wimalaratne <sarala@ebi.ac.uk>
Cc: public-bioschemas@w3.org, Natasha Noy <noy@google.com>
(via Natasha, cc:'d)

On 22 August 2017 at 03:30, Sarala Wimalaratne <sarala@ebi.ac.uk> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have started implementing a service to extract jsonld schema.org
> metadata via identifiers.org. I’m looking for a resource that I can use
> to test this service. Is there a resource that embeds jsonld schema.org
> metadata at dataset level?

https://search.datacite.org/works/10.11578/1366473

view from Google tools:
https://search.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool#url=https%3A%2F%2Fsearch.datacite.org%2Fworks%2F10.11578%2F1366473
(it may timeout sometimes)

Hope this helps,

Dan

ps. if you want to be really complete you could run the extraction after
rendering the page in a headless Web browser - that would allow JSON-LD
markup injected by Javascript widgets to be extracted too

here is a quick example:
https://gist.github.com/danbri/ad684a50872fffb30e0bbd2c22ea3e18

Cheers,