Re: W3C BDCoMa Community Group Charter

Thanks Samuel,

I have updated the doc with your proposal, which are good.

Please, members of this CG, review the charter in preview mode <http://htmlpreview.github.io/?https://github.com/edrlab/bd-comics-manga/blob/master/BD%20Comics%20Manga%20Community%20Group%20Charter.htm> and give feedback. We'll try to settle during our next calls.

Cordialement,

Laurent Le Meur
EDRLab