Re: Towards 0.7.1

From: Alistair Johnson <Alistair.Johnson@johnsonusm.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 11:21:25 +0000
To: "public-banana-rdf@w3.org" <public-banana-rdf@w3.org>
Wow - a mailing list at last!

I've added a milestone https://github.com/w3c/banana-rdf/milestones/Release%20%200.7.1 and a related issue page https://github.com/w3c/banana-rdf/issues/190

This should track the order, dependencies and the required issues for the release. I have not added any of Henry's requests, and the current ordering/included issues is not final - just my first cut

Also, I have added a new issue for Anton's changes for the published library names (so we don't forget) and ordered the issue to be looked at after I/we have added the functionality to check releases, including local releases.. The idea here is that naming conventions tend to be based on a mix of personal preferences as well as technical requirements - with a good test harness at  least we will be able to exclude ideas that just don't work.

Alistair