Re: bigdata bananardf implementation

Hi Anton,

Why you don't want to use bigdata sesame API directly? I've been using it
some time ago together with banana and it was good enough. One thing that
is lacking is setBinding method,  but you can easily implement it using
values clause. Or alternatively you can use seasme SPARQLRepository.

Best regards,
Artem