Re: bigdata bananardf implementation

Because in a project that I am switching to banana-rdf I use some
bigdata-related features (for embedded mode) that will not be accessible if
I will switch to sesame mode.
I do not think it should be very hard to add bigdata support, I am just
puzzled by several things, like those that I mentioned above and have to
figure out how to do it right.

--
Best regards,
Anton Kulaga