Re: AWWSW final report...

On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 11:37 PM, David Booth <david@dbooth.org> wrote:
> I suggest presenting to the TAG both the report that you drafted and the
> earlier AWWSW Final Report that we drafted on the wiki at
> http://www.w3.org/wiki/AwwswFinalReport
> I have already linked your draft report from that wiki page; it would be
> good if you would similarly link that page from your draft report.

OK, I guess this is the best we can do, so I'll proceed in this way,
attributing my report to me and the one on the wiki to you. Can you
change the "draft" indicator on the wiki page to a statement that it
is your report, not a group product, to avoid confusion?

I will be revising mine a bit. When I'm ready to forward it to the
TAG, I'll link to the wiki page version that is current at that time
so that the TAG has a stable reference.

Would anyone else on this list care to provide their own report?

Jonathan