Re: Identifying photocopy machine poses problem for Cuyahoga County official

:) that's brilliant! wish I'd seen that conversation pan out in real life.

I did find it particularly interesting that the confusion was over two
different names for the same thing, and not one single name being used
to refer to two different things..