Re: Candidate message to TAG re httpRange-14 resolution

I think one should also consider the potentially serious consequences of
re-opening the httpRange-14 discussion on the TAG list, as the original
discussions involved hundreds (if not thousands) of messages over
several years.  Time spent by the TAG on this will be time not spent on
other issues.

I think I would be a bit afraid to suggest that the TAG opens the issue
unless we have a strong, concrete proposal to make.  But I think it
would be okay to give the TAG a status report on our work.

David