Re: Self-intro and offer to support the process ...

Jonathan,

Neologism is for collaboratively editing RDF-S vocabularies. No OWL, no
reasoning. But as it is build on Drupal it is very flexible and powerful.
You work form-based and get next to the HTML view also the RDF/N3 and
RDF/XML view 'for free'.  However, I guess in combination with OwlSight [1]
it may well be suitable.

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://pellet.owldl.com/ontology-browser

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas
National University of Ireland, Lower Dangan,