Re: Virtual introductions re ODRL usage in the automotive world...

Hi Ted, the CG is in the process of updating the implementation page as we migrate back after the WG effort to produce the W3C Recs.

Have a look at the 3 implementations mentioned in the CR report:

https://w3c.github.io/poe/test/implementors <https://w3c.github.io/poe/test/implementors>

We will be appointing (next week) a new Co-Chair of the CG to manage the ODRL Developers community.