Short Introduction

From: J. Schmidt <j0n45@mailbox.org>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2017 09:36:17 +0200
To: public-autowebplatform@w3.org
Hi Everybody,

My name is Jonas Schmidt (germany). I’m currently doing my bachelor’s
degree in business informatics. I wanted to build an interface
specification for my thesis based on the REST architecture pattern that
fits into an automotive environment.

After some research I recognized the submission of (i.a.) Dr. Patrick
Bartsch that is public on W3C and found the github account and confluence
pages of GENIVI Alliance. They attracted my attention while I searched use
cases for some connectivity projects for cars. I took the GENIVI use cases
and specified an interface based on the viwi protocol submission. Now I
want to examine the differences between imperative/stateful and stateless
approaches while specification and implementation phase.

Patrick asked me if I want to publish my proposal and participate to the
BG. So here I am.

You can find my proposal on github: https://github.com/j3ss5t/
viwiLocationBasedServices

Best regards