Re: Web Payments from Connected Vehicles

Hi Jeremiah,

Thanks for the reply.

On Thu, 2017-01-26 at 15:07 -0500, Jeremiah Foster wrote:
> I'd look at blockchain technology, particularly the Hyperledger
> project from the Linux Foundation. There is a ton of activity there
> around smart contracts and other use cases that overlap the use cases
> I see from your minutes: https://hyperledger-fabric.readthedocs.io/en
> /latest/biz/usecases/

Blockchain is already part of the Web Payments landscape.

https://www.w3.org/Payments/

What we are looking to do here is come up with automotive specific use
cases to feed the Web Payments Working Group. Some can be generalized
and incorporated, others might get kicked back for us to solve.

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
W3C Systems Team