Re: [Minutes] 2G-VIS 2017-02-14

From: Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 12:51:45 -0500
To: Paul Boyes <Paul.Boyes@inrix.com>, "Streif, Rudolf" <rstreif@jaguarlandrover.com>
Cc: public-autowebplatform <public-autowebplatform@w3.org>
On Tue, 2017-02-14 at 15:34 +0000, Paul Boyes wrote:
> 8:30am BG meeting is on.

We have entirely too many with alternations for timezones and may get
more complicated with Automotive Web Payments Task Force calls and
hopefully Security and Privacy Task Force calls resuming. That TF has
been inactive as has its list for some time.

Best would probably be to create ical with all the various calls and
their coordinates. Also please be careful not to share call details
publicly. We have had some abuse in WebEx as a result.

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
W3C Systems Team