RE: [Minutes] 2G-VIS 2017-02-14

Thanks! Paul!

Wonsuk.

From: Paul Boyes [mailto:Paul.Boyes@inrix.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2017 1:29 AM
To: Kazuyuki Ashimura <ashimura@w3.org>
Cc: rstreif@jaguarlandrover.com; T Guild <ted@w3.org>; public-autowebplatform <public-autowebplatform@w3.org>
Subject: Re: [Minutes] 2G-VIS 2017-02-14

Conference calls for the BG are held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month.  I have updated the BG Wiki with the call info:

https://www.w3.org/community/autowebplatform/wiki/Main_Page#Meetings

Convergence calls in the BG are up to date on the wiki.  To clarify we might want to put (Tues) in parens where it is appropriate.

Paul J. Boyes | INRIX | Director of Telematics and Standards - OpenCar  |  206-276-9675 | paul.boyes@inrix.com<mailto:paul.boyes@inrix.com> | www.inrix.com<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.inrix.com_&d=BQMFAg&c=QbuapHRvbn0JdC8vTVkPHg&r=PRAN7lum5Ra662QLho8LU3bhFjBvLXn3bBkFbW0Amjo&m=V5l0WXfOEJwhcE0JsN06mQ5SQhpXL-DuAuK3YcnTZoc&s=OqQVi_DcS5rv8or8hZdFvY0re6YF0Wl-_8okxrxOF0w&e=>