Re: Web Payments from Connected Vehicles

From: 이원석 <wonsuk.lee@etri.re.kr>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 22:15:20 +0000
To: "ted@w3.org" <ted@w3.org>, Jeremiah Foster <jeremiah.foster@pelagicore.com>
CC: public-autowebplatform <public-autowebplatform@w3.org>
Hi. Ted.
Thanks for good proposal! I hope you have good discussions in there and get back with many good feedbacks to us ☺

Kind regards,
Wonsuk.

2017. 2. 11. 오전 12:42, "Ted Guild" <ted@w3.org> 작성:

    Today I made a proposal to take up Automotive specific needs within the
    Web Payments activity at W3C during their Vision Task Force (future
    work) meeting. It would most likely result in a joint Task Force with
    our Auto BG.

    It was favorably received and I will be attending their F2F meeting in
    Chicago on 22 March.

    https://www.w3.org/2017/Talks/tg-autopay/

    https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/wiki/Vision2017

    http://www.w3.org/2017/02/10-wpay-minutes.html

    International Forecourt Standards Forum (IFSF) has joined W3C to
    participant in this effort.

    https://www.ifsf.org/

    --
    Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>