Re: Web Payments from Connected Vehicles

From: Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 10:42:20 -0500
To: Jeremiah Foster <jeremiah.foster@pelagicore.com>
Cc: public-autowebplatform <public-autowebplatform@w3.org>
Today I made a proposal to take up Automotive specific needs within the
Web Payments activity at W3C during their Vision Task Force (future
work) meeting. It would most likely result in a joint Task Force with
our Auto BG.

It was favorably received and I will be attending their F2F meeting in
Chicago on 22 March.

https://www.w3.org/2017/Talks/tg-autopay/
https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/wiki/Vision2017
http://www.w3.org/2017/02/10-wpay-minutes.html

International Forecourt Standards Forum (IFSF) has joined W3C to
participant in this effort.

https://www.ifsf.org/

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>