Re: Vehicle Over the Air Updates API and/or Best Practices in Business Group

Hi Ted,

Thanks for the email. A quick note from me as GENIVI Community Manager -- I
think there is interest in this topic inside GENIVI and I do believe that
our regularly scheduled GENIVI / W3C call might be a useful place for
discussion and alignment.

More detail will be forth coming and thanks for bringing up this topic on
the list.

Cheers,

Jeremiah

--