Re: Generic Sensor API Breakout planned at W3C TPAC

On Tue, 2014-10-07 at 15:48 +0200, Philipp Hoschka wrote:
> Should have added: there will likely be a possibility of remote
> participation, so this should also be of interest of folks that aren't
> physically at TPAC

Apparently it has been rescheduled strictly as a teleconference after
TPAC

[[
Date: 13 Nov 2014 at 10-11am US Eastern Time
Other timezones:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=10&min=0&sec=0&p1=43

Zakim teleconference bridge: +1.617.761.6200 (VoIP:
sip:zakim@voip.w3.org), code 3279

IRC: irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#dap
http://irc.w3.org/?channels=#dap (Web IRC client)

]]