Re: Announcement - Final Specs posted for Vehicle Data and Vehicle Information Interfaces

Adam, Paul et al.

Congratulations on pulling together such a complex undertaking and opening
up the world of possibilities - a start of a new chapter in automotive.

Cheers!

*Arvind Jain*
*President*
*SHIFTMobility Inc*
|- Global Strategic Partnerships
|- Research and Development
|- Advisory Committee Representative at W3C.org
*Office: (888) 531 6661*
*Cell:  (650) 218 1116 *
*www.shiftmobility.com <http://www.shiftmobility.com> *