Re: Divorcing the data from the Access API

From: Paul Boyes <pb@opencar.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 21:24:59 +0000
To: "Rees, Kevron" <kevron.m.rees@intel.com>
CC: "public-autowebplatform@w3.org" <public-autowebplatform@w3.org>
Kevron,

The normative use cases should probably go with the vehicle_spec.html

Paul J. Boyes
--------------------------------
Mobile:   206-276-9675
Skype:  pauljboyes

On Apr 29, 2014, at 11:32 AM, Rees, Kevron <kevron.m.rees@intel.com<mailto:kevron.m.rees@intel.com>> wrote:

I forgot to include live links to my proposed changes:

http://rawgit.com/tripzero/automotive-bg/master/vehicle_spec.html
http://rawgit.com/tripzero/automotive-bg/master/data_spec.html

On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 11:31 AM, Rees, Kevron <kevron.m.rees@intel.com> wrote:
https://github.com/w3c/automotive-bg/pull/28

I've got the first merge that separates the data from the main access
APIs.  We discusses modularizing the specification in the last face to
face meeting in Santa Clara.

I probably don't have the abstract correct for the vehicle data
specification, so any help there would be appreciated.

Any other comments welcome.

Kevron