Registration Page For May 22 and 23 Face To Face In Gothenburg, Sweden

From: Paul Boyes <pb@opencar.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 16:09:08 +0000
To: "public-autowebplatform@w3.org" <public-autowebplatform@w3.org>, "internal-autowebplatform@w3.org" <internal-autowebplatform@w3.org>
CC: Vadim Draluk <vadim.draluk@gm.com>, "Dominique.Massonie@elektrobit.com" <Dominique.Massonie@elektrobit.com>, "David.Kaempf@continental-corporation.com" <David.Kaempf@continental-corporation.com>
Please register for the May 22 and 23 Face to Face in Gothenburg, Sweden.  The 22nd will be dedicate toward finalization of the Vehicle Information Specification.  The agenda for the 23 is still forming, but will include discussion of the groupís next steps.  The event page is here:

http://www.w3.org/community/autowebplatform/event/face-to-face-gothenburg-sweden-may-22-and-23/

The registration page is here:

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/61259/F2F_Gothenburg_20140522/

Please let me know if you have any questions or if there are others not on the list who should receive this email.  I look forward to seeing your there.

Paul J. Boyes
Mobile:   206-276-9675
Skype:  pauljboyes