Face to Face Gothenburg, Sweden May 22 and 23

From: Paul Boyes <pb@opencar.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 04:34:30 +0000
To: "public-autowebplatform@w3.org" <public-autowebplatform@w3.org>
I have been asked by several people regarding logistics for the next Automotive Business Group Face to Face.   So, I have created an events page for it with the logistics as they exist now.   The main items that will not change are the dates and they location.  You will find all the pertinent information at the following link.  As more details are determined (such as room number and discount codes), we will post to this link and send out update email.

http://www.w3.org/community/autowebplatform/event/face-to-face-gothenburg-sweden-may-22-and-23/

Paul J. Boyes
Mobile:   206-276-9675
Skype:  pauljboyes