Re: Kevron - Tizen Web API Specification

Hi Kevron,all
I'm new to this group and I did not attend the workshop so I apologize if
what I'm going to say was already raised.

I had a quick look at the spec you point out below and I was wondering if
for location related APIs you have considered reusing the geolocation API
spec

http://www.w3.org/TR/geolocation-API/

Two other minor comments:

1. (typo) the word "Transmission" seems to be misspelled in some places
http://otcshare.github.io/automotive-message-broker/docs/vehicle_spec.html#idl-def-Trasnmission

2. (editorial) several of the properties have the first letter
capitalized. The usual convention is to start with a lower case, e.g.
s/"EngineSpeed"/"engineSpeed"/

cheers,
/g

--