Standards for Web Applications on Mobile: current state and roadmap

From: Philipp Hoschka <ph@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 14:32:49 +0200
To: public-autowebplatform@w3.org, Maximilian.Michel@bmw.de
All, Max,

after our discussion at the f2f this week, it occured to me that the
following report might be quite useful to determine the current state of
specs in W3C - it's focussing on mobile, but I think we already noticed,
that overlaps in parts with automotive needs

http://www.w3.org/Mobile/mobile-web-app-state/

A stable version of this report is published about every three months,
last update was in February - a live version with presumably latest
updates is on the W3C wiki
http://www.w3.org/wiki/Standards_for_Web_Applications_on_Mobile

-Philipp