Re: Informal Linked Data gathering during the AC meeting?

As discussed on VSSo call today, the AMM next week is not a hybrid event
but I will bring a USB speaker/microphone to connect during Daniel's
presentation at 10:30CET on Wednesday, 26 April. I will create a Zoom,
Google Meet or other and share on this thread.

https://www.eventleaf.com/e/2023AMMPorto