Re: Informal Linked Data gathering during the AC meeting?

Hi Pierre-Antoine,

I will not be there unfortunately. COVESA's All Member Meeting is next week
in Portugal and two overseas trips so close together are tough to get
budget support for. There is a discussion planned around VSSo that will
take place there.