VISS Web Client

From: (wrong string) é Jesús Sánchez Gómez <sanchezg@lcc.uma.es>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2022 10:42:15 +0200
To: public-automotive@w3.org
Hi everyone,

For those interested, we want to share the web client that we presented
during the working group call.

The code is in this repository:
https://github.com/nicslabdev/viss-web-client.
Also, the backend of the client is a fork of the official
w3c/automotive-viss2 repository:
https://github.com/nicslabdev/automotive-viss2 (latest stable version of
the backend is in the branch "long-term-stable").

We have hosted the entire system in our network for demonstration
purposes. This is the URL for anyone who wants to try it:
https://research.nics.uma.es:61052/
Besides that, a video demonstrating the usage of the web client will
soon be avaliable in the client repository.

These are the slides that we used for the presentation:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1S2UvLfnt_QhRm3HjvI3XE_gNzpHfx5xMnTFU4F9fip8/edit?usp=sharing

Regards,

Jose Sanchez