Re: Vehicle Ontology Workshop announcement

We have decided to cut back this workshop to one day for three hours,
specifically 14 March from 7-10PDT / 10-13EDT / 16-19CET.

Those who want to propose items for the agenda may do so in Github although
with more limited time we have less flexibility.

https://github.com/w3c/vsso/issues/26