[Minutes] and enlisting assistance in lobbying W3C Members

From: Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 15:28:28 -0400
To: public-automotive <public-automotive@w3.org>
Minutes from today's Auto WG call:

https://www.w3.org/2021/03/30-auto-minutes.html

Our charter renewal has passed horizontal review and management review.
It has been sent to the W3C Advisory Committee to approve or object.

Please assist me in lobbying W3C's Member organizations by reaching out
privately in email or slack with names of organizations on this list
that your organization is doing business with in connected vehicle
space. This is also an opportunity to engage those organizations and
get their participation in furthering our work.

https://www.w3.org/Consortium/Member/List

https://www.w3.org/auto