Re: VSSo discussion at EDM Council Auto WG call

Ted, Mirek,

Thanks for organizing this. Looking forward to the discussion.

Beste Grüße/Best regards,
Daniel

---
BMW Technology Office Israel
Daniel Wilms
Research Engineer

phone: +972 54 34 20 806
mail: daniel.wilms@bmwtechoffice.co.il<mailto:daniel.wilms@bmwtechoffice.co.il>

postal address:
BMW Technology Office Israel Ltd
121 Menachem Begin Road
LABS Mailbox numbers: 93-95
Tel Aviv
Israel 8067318

From: Ted Guild <edwardguild@geotab.com>
Date: Tuesday, 1 June 2021 at 22:06
To: Mirek Sopek <sopek@makolab.com>
Cc: "tedguild@geotab.com" <tedguild@geotab.com>, Robert Trypuz <Robert.Trypuz@makolab.com>, "Wilms Daniel, EN-53-IL" <Daniel.DW.Wilms@bmw.de>, public-automotive <public-automotive@w3.org>, Jan Kroh <jan.kroh@makolab.com>, Paweł Garbacz <pawel.garbacz@makolab.com>
Subject: Re: VSSo discussion at EDM Council Auto WG call

Thanks Mirek, my understanding is the next meeting is on Tuesday, 8 June at 9EST, 15CEST and 16IST for Daniel with the Zoom coordinates on EDM Auto WG wiki.

https://wiki.edmcouncil.org/display/AUTO/AUTO+Home