Slack instance downgraded

From: Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 09:40:05 -0500
To: public-automotive <public-automotive@w3.org>
Although we started the w3cauto slack way back in March of 2020,
somehow it ended up on a free 60 day trial of their Standard version
that was set to expire next week.

I downgraded to the Free version as we aren't doing tool integration,
nor need history beyond 10k messages.

https://slack.com/pricing/paid-vs-free

MIT has a site license and I inquired about migrating to it. We could
and still can if we find the free service lacking. A minor annoyance
for me would be having to to through multi-factor authentication every
30 days per device.

https://ist.mit.edu/news/slack-grid-release

https://www.w3.org/auto