[Resolved] VISS version 2 (was Re: Gen2 Name survey)

Based on the survey results and discussion on yesterday's call, the
clear decision by the group was to go with Vehicle Information Service
Specification (VISS) version 2.

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/76043/Gen2name/results

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>