Re: In-Vehicle Best Practices breakout call

From: Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 07:19:17 -0500
To: public-automotive <public-automotive@w3.org>
Based on the doodle, I am going with 13EDT, 19CET, 10PDT although we
loose Armin. Couple indicated following hour possible but less
preferred and Ashish can relay to Armin. We may end up shifting this
time but give it a try.

https://doodle.com/poll/qe37nbxbnd8eez23?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

https://www.w3.org/auto