Remote meeting schedule and agenda update

From: Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 14:59:50 -0400
To: public-automotive <public-automotive@w3.org>, public-autowebplatform <public-autowebplatform@w3.org>
Based on the Doodle for remote meeting times, we settled on these
times for the week during today's call.

https://doodle.com/poll/i3p2hriq9pxq9izk

Note Europe does not go through daylight saving switch until
March 29, 2020, after this meeting.

23 - 08am - noon PST / 11am - 3pm EST / 4pm - 8pm CET
24 - 11am - 3pm PST / 2pm - 6pm EST / 7pm - 11pm CET
25 - 11am - 3pm PST / 2pm - 6pm EST / 7pm - 11pm CET
26 - 10am - 2pm PST / 1pm - 5pm EST / 6pm - 10pm CET

I have updated the Auto and Transportation remote meeting agenda
for 23-26 March

https://www.w3.org/auto/wg/wiki/Auto-f2f-mar-2020

Please provide feedback so we can make modifications and consider
this largely finalized by next week's call.

If you intend to present, demo/proposal etc let me know so we can
try to budget time on topics more carefully.

When there is not a second track, the topic is expected to be of
combined (automotive and transportation data) interests.

https://www.w3.org/auto