Re: VSS Layers introduction

In addition:

The entire concept of layers allow "legoization" of VSS. Rather than
building a monolithic VSS and then remove pieces from it a Gen2 VSS
should be built from layers to begin with:

* start with a vehicle base layer that defines nodes for a generic vehicle
* add a propulsion layer for ICE, electric or both for hybrid (or a
separate layer for hybrid)

* ...

You get the idea. We can still support a remove/exclude directive but I
think its use should be the exception only and not the rule.

:rjs

--
-----
Rudolf J Streif