Re: VSS Layers introduction

I thought about using an attribute to define what an overlay does
before. I came to the conclusion that it is not that good of a solution
as it makes adoption of somebody else's overlay tree quite complex as
you have to go through every single file and look if you like the
overlay or not.

If the whole concept of it is really necessary, and I am not quite sold
on that in the first place, then there should be a toplevel way of doing it.

:rjs

--
-----
Rudolf J Streif