Re: Answers to chat comments

>> How would you keep 3 different scenarios in parallel, T1, T2, T3 with C1
C2 and C3?
Only one of the scenarios A, B, or C is possible at a given time.

>> In proposal we have option to specify only 1 Tag, for actuator, sensor
or branch. I did not understand how to handle several Tags per actuator for
varipus clients.
A tag is inherited by underlying nodes, unless a different tag exists in a
node.
In the scenario I described, a tag was added to the vehicle.cabin.door
branch node, thus all leaf nodes below it inherited the tag property.
It is only possible to assign one tag per node.

>> Proposal would work if we would have only 1 client.
Please explain why it would not work as described in the scenarios.

>> As well how to handle complexity  users x tags x paths?
With flexibility comes some level of complexity, that is unavoidable.
If flexibility is not a desired feature, then the VIWI model could be
applied, and all nodes are statically assigned read-write access
restriction, i. e. every client request must contain a valid token. Then
this tag design can be scrapped.

BR
Ulf

--