In-vehicle application Best Practices

From: Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 10:02:14 -0400
To: public-automotive <public-automotive@w3.org>
I started organizing some thoughts around creating an in-vehicle Best
Practices document and it is time we start that work.

Please take a look and start contributing to this wiki:

https://www.w3.org/community/autowebplatform/wiki/Best_Practices

We can discuss on today's call how to go forward, it as discussed it
will be a separate task force, different editors (I'm willing to be one
and have some in mind I want to enlist for parts plus welcome
volunteers).

https://www.w3.org/2020/03/26-auto-minutes.html#item01

Likely a separate breakout call and created a doodle to see if we can
settle on a time. I chose a range that I think is amenable to EU and
West coast. We can decide on cadence, suggest weekly for now.

https://doodle.com/poll/gcirqmdhp7w8d5qi

https://www.w3.org/auto