Two day remote meetings

From: Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 09:52:26 -0400
To: public-automotive <public-automotive@w3.org>
People found our four day remote meeting useful and agreed we should do
more often for the time being. We also vaguely said May which is not
that far off.

Instead of four days of four hour meetings we decided to do two. Please
indicate which days are conducive for you. We will likely use similar
time ranges as we did in March to be EU and West Coast friendly which
tends to creep into evening hours in EU, as such skipping Friday as
option to not interfere with weekends.

https://doodle.com/poll/8quph22ztpt87i4z

https://www.w3.org/auto