Re: Minutes and congrats

From: Raphaël Troncy <raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 23:45:31 +0200
To: ted@w3.org, public-automotive <public-automotive@w3.org>
> there is one I should definitely draw people's attention to explicitly
> if they weren't on the call.
> https://www.w3.org/2019/10/01-auto-minutes.html
> If you have not done so already on the call, do send Dr Benjamin a
> congratulations. He provided a slide deck for his thesis defense and
> will send an updated version of his thesis at some point.
> https://fr.slideshare.net/BenjaminKlotz2/semantic-technologies-for-vehicle-data-defense

Thanks for this mention! Just a tiny correction, the slides are at
https://www.slideshare.net/BenjaminKlotz2/semantic-technologies-for-vehicle-data-defense-178806276
(odd URL that slideshare provides sometimes). As for the PhD Thesis
manuscript, it will be available in a public repository in a few weeks
but I will share the link.
Best regards.

   Raphaël

--