Re: [Minutes] Auto WG 2018-06-12

Thank you, Ted.

Ulf and I have been discussing his proposal for VSS and bridging the gap
between RSI for quite a while in email exchanges. I am on board extending
VSS to support a model that allows using VSS data model and RSI data model
interchangeably. VSS was intended to be simple and flexible supporting easy
transformation into other data models. That's what the various converters
are intended for.

Best regards,
:rjs

--
*Rudolf J Streif*
System Architect

*M:* +1.619.631.5383
*E:*  rstreif@partner.jaguarlandrover.com

UK: G/26/2 G02 Building 523, Engineering Centre, Gaydon, Warwick, CV35 ORR
US: 1419 NW 14th Ave, Portland, OR 97209
jaguar.com | landrover.com

Jaguar Land Rover Limited, Abbey Road, Whitley, Coventry CV3 4LF, UK
Registered in England No: 1672070

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message including
attachments, is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed &
may contain confidential information. Any unauthorised review; use,
of the original message.