From: Peter Winzell [mailto:peterwinzell.gbg@gmail.com]
Sent: Dienstag, 30. Januar 2018 04:49
To: Luennemann, Patrick (CQTM) <patrick.luennemann@carmeq.com>; Paul Boyes <pb@opencar.com>
Cc: T Guild <ted@w3.org>; public-automotive <public-automotive@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Draft Auto WG recharter

Hi Patrick!
Thank you for starting the new work on the re-charter!

I had some comments but I really don’t like these email chains , do we have a github issue for the recharter ? I can’t seem to find one now, but I thought Paul B mentioned one ?.
In general my comment is that we should of course have a name of the re-charter that can be understood as Gunnar mention below. That aside, I also believe that our greatest challenge is to marry subscription type signals and the more resource pull type of data.

Looking forward to be working with the new charter!

Peter W