RE: RSI update

Hi Ted,

we are actually working on another internal release. We will check whether we can bring the content with us to Munich end of this week. If so, we can discuss a path for integrating the enhancements we made with the W3C discussion.

The changes mainly affect Authentication and Authorization and so called nested Types as discussed earlier.

We have to check, which insights in production programs we are allowed to give the world.

Regarding tooling, I can point you all to my github REPOs www.github.com/wzr1337/ for a server. Regarding general tooling, we should discuss the tooling requirements and see if we have something available internally before we can start asking for permission to share.

Lets put the following item on the Agenda:

* latest and greates viwi.protocol
* Tools
	* rsi Server
	* rsi Demo UI

Best regards,

Dr.  Patrick Bartsch
Technologie / Design MMI-Systeme
AUDI AG
I/EE-511
D-85045 Ingolstadt

patrick.bartsch@audi.de
www.audi.com

Sitz/Domicile: Ingolstadt
Registergericht/Court of Registry: Amtsgericht Ingolstadt
HRB Nr./Commercial Register No.: 1
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Matthias Müller
Vorstand/Board of Management: Rupert Stadler (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Bernd Martens, Thomas Sigi, Axel Strotbek, Dietmar Voggenreiter, Hubert Waltl

Wichtiger Hinweis: Die vorgenannten Angaben werden jeder E-Mail automatisch hinzugefügt und lassen keine Rückschlüsse auf den Rechtscharakter der E-Mail zu.
Important Notice: The above information is automatically added to this e-mail. This addition does not constitute a representation that the content of this e-mail is legally relevant and/or is intended to be legally binding upon AUDI AG.