RSI update

From: Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2018 13:55:42 -0400
Cc: public-automotive@w3.org
To: "Dr. Bartsch Patrick" <patrick.bartsch@audi.de>, Patrick Luennemann <patrick.luennemann@carmeq.com>
Hi Patricks,

Looking forward to seeing you and our other WG colleagues in Munich next week.

I am hoping you can present on the following as you are able:

Any evolution of ViWi/RSI since the last pull request and a summary since the Member Submission.

Experiences from deployed production vehicles. Is this being utilized for fleet data collection?

Patrick L indicated some change of thinking on path depth which is a factor in aligning the two different data trees.

Tooling that might be useful in going from data model to spec fragments, if this is something that can be elaborated on or even shared so we can add to VSS repo and our workflow.

Regards,

W3C Systems Team
http://www.w3.org