W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-automotive@w3.org > March 2017

Re: [Minutes] VISS Testing 2017-03-16

From: Shinjiro Urata <shinjiro.urata@access-company.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 22:08:18 +0900
Message-ID: <CANXs=p43pCUSdtMNedTSFanVv0UE7tKSHmsD5fxaxNmFGhSoHQ@mail.gmail.com>
To: "Streif, Rudolf" <rstreif@jaguarlandrover.com>
Cc: T Guild <ted@w3.org>, public-automotive <public-automotive@w3.org>
Hi,

I suggest that we summarize the results and action items from the two
> meetings this week
>  during our next conference call on Tuesday and move swiftly forward with
> the action items.


In my understanding, action items from Test Framework call

1) to be finished by Mar24
- [urata] update README for Vehicle API test suite
- [urata] create remaining test cases (related to authorize and access
control)
- [urata] give feedback to Test Assertion document if necessary

2) to be finished by Mar31
- [urata] modify test suite from current 'vehicleSpeed', 'engineRPM'
specific style to
             more generic data path configurable style.

3) after that (may be after April 1st)
- Create vehicle API test suite's public repository so that everyone can
contribute
- Create public server to host W3C test suite in which Vehicle API's test
suite can run.
  (However, in this case, the tes object VISS server could not be changed
since
   ordinary user can not log in and edit configuration file inside this
public server.)
- Create test documents, test suite for VIAS

Kinde regards,
Shinjiro Urata


2017-03-18 8:00 GMT+09:00 Streif, Rudolf <rstreif@jaguarlandrover.com>:

> Colleagues:
>
> Thank you to you all who attended and contributed to this meeting. I
> apologize for not attending but I can see from the minutes that great
> progress was made.
>
> I suggest that we summarize the results and action items from the two
> meetings this week during our next conference call on Tuesday and move
> swiftly forward with the action items.
>
> We will also need to agree on the meeting on VIAS.
>
> I am looking forward to talking to you next Tuesday.
>
> Wishing you all a wonderful weekend,
> Rudi
>
> On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 6:54 AM, Ted Guild <ted@w3.org> wrote:
>
>> https://www.w3.org/2017/03/16-auto-minutes
>>
>> --
>> Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
>> W3C Systems Team
>> http://www.w3.org
>>
>>
>
>
> --
> *Rudolf J Streif*
> System Architect - Open Source Initiative
> Open Source Technology Centre
>
> *M:* +1.619.631.5383 <(619)%20631-5383>
> *Email:*  rstreif@jaguarlandrover.com
>
>
>
> UK: G/26/2 G02 Building 523, Engineering Centre, Gaydon, Warwick, CV35 ORR
> US: 1419 NW 14th Ave, Portland, OR 97209
> jaguar.com | landrover.com
> -------------------
> Business Details:
> Jaguar Land Rover Limited
> Registered Office: Abbey Road, Whitley, Coventry CV3 4LF
> Registered in England No: 1672070
>
> This e-mail and any attachments contain confidential information for a
> specific individual and purpose.  The information is private and privileged
> and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.
> If you are not the intended recipient, please e-mail us immediately.  We
> apologise for any inconvenience caused but you are hereby notified that any
> disclosure, copying or distribution or the taking of any action in reliance
> on the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.
>
> This e-mail does not constitute an order for goods or services unless
> accompanied by an official purchase order.
>
>

-- 
.
Received on Tuesday, 21 March 2017 13:08:51 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 24 October 2017 18:52:53 UTC