Re: [Minutes] VISS Testing 2017-03-16

Hi,

I suggest that we summarize the results and action items from the two
> meetings this week
>  during our next conference call on Tuesday and move swiftly forward with
> the action items.

In my understanding, action items from Test Framework call

1) to be finished by Mar24
- [urata] update README for Vehicle API test suite
- [urata] create remaining test cases (related to authorize and access
control)
- [urata] give feedback to Test Assertion document if necessary

2) to be finished by Mar31
- [urata] modify test suite from current 'vehicleSpeed', 'engineRPM'
specific style to
             more generic data path configurable style.

3) after that (may be after April 1st)
- Create vehicle API test suite's public repository so that everyone can
contribute
- Create public server to host W3C test suite in which Vehicle API's test
suite can run.
  (However, in this case, the tes object VISS server could not be changed
since
   ordinary user can not log in and edit configuration file inside this
public server.)
- Create test documents, test suite for VIAS

Kinde regards,
Shinjiro Urata

--
.